venerdì 17 gennaio 2014

Dear American readers


Dear American readers,
for several months, from the United States, you do nothing but visit my diary. And several times a day, I would say almost all the time.
You have trawled all topics. You have been almost surpassing the Chinese and Russians, who also never fail to visit me, along with some of the usual local readers, Italian mean. I'm not sure the star of any spy story, even if you can not say anything until the end. It 's funny, this relentless pursuit will be the subject of my next comedy?
I am proud of the fact that I read so much, but also genuinely surprised.
I would like to know who you are and the reason for such unexpected interest. If by chance you are cataloging my unremitting thoughts, I would be so grateful you could give me a copy of the catalog, so I'm awfully late.
You can email me at primaveradiprato@alice.it.
Thank you.

Maila

Nessun commento:

Orto-Pereto del Teatro La Baracca in fiore

"Amo il teatro perché si arriva alla verità smascherando il falso; mentre nella realtà si arriva alla falsità smascherando la verità&qu...